Natália Faria has experience in public law with an emphasis in administrative law, tax law, negotiation and litigation.
With more than 15 years of practice, Natália has worked as a tax consultant to foreign companies in the oil and gas industry. She is experienced in both administrative and judicial litigation involving federal taxes, as well as in tax negotiation and regularization.
Natália also has experience working as a consultant in administrative and environmental law, compliance, and settlements involving irregularities in dealings with the public administration.
- Other Activities
- State Attorney of the State of Rio de Janeiro since 2013.
- Lawyer in the Brazilian Development Bank from 2010 to 2013.
- Head of the Tax Collection Department of the State of Rio de Janeiro.
- Counselor of the Brazilian BAR Association – State of Rio de Janeiro (2022/2024)
- Representative of the State Treasury in the Administrative Tax Court of the State of Rio de Janeiro.
- Professor of Tax Law at Escola Superior de Advocacia Pública (Rio de Janeiro General State Attorney’s Office).
- Lecturer at IBET-RJ.
- Member of the Tax Committee of the Brazilian BAR Association – State of Rio de Janeiro.
- Registered in the Brazilian BAR Association - RJ